Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
1. This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by COR DESIGN LTD – T/A Kate Findlay Interiors NZBN: 9429034443699 (“COR Design”) or third parties. Cor Design does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents.
2. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Cor Design does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
3. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protect that Cor Design establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
4. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
5. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Cor Design’s control or maintenance requirements.
6. You may post reviews and make, comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Cor Design reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
7. If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Cor Design a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material Cor Design may create.
Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Goods purchased from Cor Design
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. Cor Design will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email and by phone. You must provide a valid email address to Cor Design for this purpose.
2. From time to time, Cor Design will also send you marketing material if you have agreed to this in your account setup. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication.
3. Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press COMPLETE MY PURCHASE on the website.
4. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery to the address you provide. If our delivery service is unable to locate anyone at that address the Goods may be justify at that address, which shall constitute delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after that time.
5. All warranties, guarantees, representations and implied terms, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods are defective or do not meet such non-excludable warranties, guarantees, representations or implied terms, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods.
6. We exclude and shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
7. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
8. Except in circumstances where there is a defect for which we are liable, returns are only accepted where Goods are unused, unmarked, in original condition and packaging and received back at Cor Design within 10 days of when they were received by the purchaser.
9. These conditions are governed by laws of New Zealand
You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this country.
Cor Design Ltd – T/a Kate Findlay Interiors (referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information the user (referred to as “you” or “your”) may provide us whether in person or via our website.
We may, from time to time, collect information about identifiable individuals (“personal information”). All personal information that you supply to us through this website will be handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (“Privacy Act”).
2. Collection of your personal information
We may collect personal information about you, directly from you, when you use this website or deal with us over the telephone or by letter or e-mail. You may voluntarily provide us with your personal information to enable us to provide you with information or services, respond to your enquiries, or carry out a transaction that you have requested. Personal information collected by us may include your name, title, company name, email address, telephone number, postal or physical address, product preferences, or other personal information.
There are various situations in which we may request you to provide personal information to us, including as described in our Online Sales Terms and when you:
(a) complete forms on this website (including surveys, search forms, competition entry forms, registration forms, and order forms)
(b) create, modify, or use any accounts or registered user facilities available through this website
(c) send messages using this website (for example, when you ask us a question)
Except for information collected automatically, we will not attempt to collect personal information about you without your knowledge. In most circumstances, you can use this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide your personal information (or if you provide incorrect personal information), we might not be able to provide you with access to certain information, products or services.
Where we collect personal information about you from a third party source, we will take reasonable steps to make you aware of such collection and to make you aware of the purposes for which we are collecting your personal information from that third party source.
3. Automated collection
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions and website statistics software) to collect certain information about your visit, including:
(a) the internet protocol address and host name used by your computer to connect to this website
(b) the operating system and the browser your computer uses
(c) the search engine or inbound hyperlink you used to reach this website
(d) the date, time and duration of your visit
(e) the pages viewed by you
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
(a) personalise your visits to this website
(b) enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website
(c) enable you to use certain services or functionality
(d) evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website
(e) track website usage patterns
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
5. Use and disclosure
The personal information we collect from all users will be used to operate this website and to provide services you have authorised or requested. We may also use personal information collected by us as described in our Online Sales Terms and to:
(a) respond to any questions or correspondence from you
(b) improve this website and any related services
(c) monitor the quality and standard of services provided by Cor Design Ltd.
(d) carry out internal research and development
(e) provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements)
(f) eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
(g) customise this website to suit your particular preferences and interests
(h) where you create a message using this website (for the purpose of sending that message to us or to any other recipient specified by you), send that message
(i) analyse website usage, trends and statistics
(j) verify your identity or to provide you with a replacement password when you forget your username or password for any account you have with us
(k) supply you with further information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you
(l) carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection
(a) we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure
(b) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions
(c) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of you, us, or others
(d) we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information
Where you have requested or authorised us to send you messages (for example, newsletters and information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you) you can request us to stop sending you such messages by taking any one of the following steps:
(a) using the unsubscribe feature (if present) in any such message
(b) if you are a registered user of this website, logging in to your account and updating the appropriate preferences (if available) for that account
(c) contacting our Customer First Team – 0800 088 144
Once we have received your request we will, as soon as is practicable, comply with that request.
7. Personal Information About Other People
8. Access and Correction
Where we hold your personal information in such a way that it can readily be retrieved, you are entitled to request access to that information or to obtain our confirmation of whether we hold that information. We may require that you meet our reasonable costs of supplying this information to you. If we are unable to meet your request for access, we will let you know why.
If we refuse to provide you with access to your personal information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal, in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act.
It is important to us that your personal information held by us is accurate, complete and current. If you are a registered user of this website, you may log in to your account and (functionality permitting) update your personal information.
To request access to, or correction of, your personal information held by us, you may contact our Customer First Team – 0800 088 144
9. Storage and security
Where we store your personal information will depend on the nature and purpose of the information and the manner in which you supply it to us. We may hold your personal information at Cor Design Ltd, Brownston Street, Wanaka, or at our other offices and storage facilities (whether in New Zealand or overseas).
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information transmitted from or to you. Once we have received your personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to protect that information against loss or misuse and against unauthorised access, use, modification, or disclosure.
10. Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party websites from hyperlinks on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those website so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, stored, used and distributed.
11. Privacy Officer
You may gain access to your personal information, make a complaint about breach of your privacy rights, or make enquiries about collection or use of your personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer:
Mail: P.O. Box 319